13 Thankfulness Thoughts for 2013
On this beautiful Thanksgiving morning, I am writing to say to you: “I thank the Lord for you.” We are blessed at the Wilton Baptist Church. The Apostle Paul, led of God, wrote something similar in Ephesians 1:15-19, which says: “Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power…”
13 Thanksgiving Thoughts for 2013. May the Lord help us to have a thankful heart every day.
- The Lord and His Salvation.
- The Word and His Promises.
- Family and Friends.
- Church and Sunday School.
- Joyful Music and Faithful Fellowship.
- A free country and those who protect those freedoms.
- Food and harvested blessings.
- Warm homes and warm clothing.
- The Lord’s guidance and provision for ministry.
- The Lord’s servants in US and missionaries abroad.
- Safety in traveling and ability to travel.
- The resurrection for believers and those who have gone on before us.
- The rapture and fact that Christ is coming again!