And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2
Transformation is possible in your life today! God can take you and I and make something better out of our lives. The Lord can work a metamorphosis (transformation) in us. Like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, God can make something beautiful of your life.
To have a total change is to be transformed from the inside out. That is what the Lord wants for us as humans; to change to be more like Him. We are to be “formed” after His image. When we change on the inside we will eventually see change on the outside.
Here are a few areas you can see transformed:
- Your relationship with God.
- Your relationship with your spouse.
- Your relationship with family members, children, parents, etc.
- Your thinking about life in general.
- Your thoughts about truth.
- Your ideas about the “will of God.”
- Your approach to world events.
- Your perspective on workplace and school conflict.
- Your walk in the Bible each day.
- Your prayers being answered.
- Your faith being increased.
There are so many other areas that you could see transformed this year. Get your Bible, start reading the Book of Romans and let’s see our lives transformed for the Glory of God.
I am excited as we study the Book of Romans in 2016 at the Wilton Baptist Church. You are invited to seek transformation with us at 11:00 AM each Sunday.